Would you like to be part of an organisation set to change North Wales?
Do you have a passion for North Wales and a desire to see the region grow, flourish and deliver on its potential?
The North Wales Economic Ambition Board (NWEAB) is a partnership of the 6 Local Authorities: Gwynedd, Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Wrexham and Flintshire, along with Bangor University, Glyndwr University, Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, Coleg Cambria and the North Wales Mersey Dee Business Council . The Board’s purpose is to deliver the Economic Growth Deal to North Wales and fulfil a fifteen year Growth Vision to grow the economy and improve productivity.
The Growth Deal includes a suite of innovative and transformational programmes and projects that will contribute to driving forward the economy in the region. The Board has already set a strong foundation to deliver the Growth Vision for North Wales, exploiting the opportunities as well as addressing some of the challenges facing the regional economy. Now is an exciting time to join the growing team at the forefront of delivering positive change to North Wales.
Both the UK and Welsh Governments, and the Board, also recognise that the Growth Deal will be a key component of North Wales’ economic recovery post COVID-19.
The Programme Office for the North Wales Economic Ambition Board is hosted by Gwynedd County Council as our employing authority. Therefore, while the roles are with the North Wales Economic Ambition Board your contract of employment will be with Gwynedd Council.
Read more about our Vision, Principles, Programmes and Team so far in our Recruitment Pack or Pecyn Recriwtio.
- Review the Recruitment Pack / Pecyn Recriwtio for more information on NWEAB, our Vision, Values and team
- Review the Job Pack (below) for the position for which you are applying
- Follow the relevant link to apply online. You will be taken to the Gwynedd County Council application portal to create an account and access the application form. Please remember to complete all sections of the form. You are welcome to submit your form in Welsh or English
- The closing date can be found within the Job Pack and Advert
- Following the closing date an assessment panel will assess your application against the requirements
- Applicants who reach the shortlist will be invited to an interview, details of the interviews will be sent at least a week in advance
- We may ask applicants to complete a task either during or before the interview (full details will be included within the interview letter)
- Please note applications are made to NWEAB directly and those received after the closing date will not be considered
- If you have any questions relating to our vacancies please email the NWEAB recruitment team on email@example.com