Supertemps - the first recruitment agency for North Wales jobs
We have been finding jobs for people and filling vacancies for employers since 1980. That makes us the longest-established independent recruitment agency in North Wales. In that time we have forged trusted relationships with a huge range of employers, and built the best reputation for helping people find work.
Supertemps is family-owned, fiercely independent and proud of it. We don’t want to be like other recruitment agencies. We’re better. All our staff receive up-to-date training and our industry credentials are a mark of quality and commitment to serving you the best we can. We give it our all to support the communities in which employees and employers live and work.
For job-seekers and employers, Supertemps finds and fills public and private sector jobs including:
- Commercial roles including office support, human resources, customer service, finance and accounting, sales and marketing and bilingual staff across all roles
- Social care, housing and health jobs including social work, support work and project roles
- Industrial jobs, such as driving and logistics, recycling and waste management, manufacturing, construction, domestic and commercial cleaning and skilled trades
- Hospitality jobs, including chefs, front of house, bar and waiting on staff and kitchen porters
- Construction jobs, including labour and trades, professional and technical, mechanical and electrical.
Our sister brand, S2 Recruitment
- IT and executive positions (salaries £30,000+ and all levels of IT), including engineering, interim appointments for finance, projects or operations management, senior management, executive and board-level appointments and IT
Our client employers and job candidates also benefit from:
- Our DBS Umbrella Body status – we can process Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks on your behalf for eligible positions
- Our GLA status – we are licensed by the Gangmasters Licensing Authority so we can compliantly supply staff into the horticulture, agriculture, forestry, food production and fresh produce sectors
- Our cutting edge, cloud-based IT systems delivering instant updates, job matches and secure applications
- A network of headhunters operating in different sectors across the UK, extending our reach to find the best candidates