An employer may request a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check as part of their recruitment process. DBS checks assist employers in making safer recruitment decisions and are required by law in certain circumstances.
Hiring through Supertemps
When hiring a permanent or temporary member of staff through Supertemps, DBS checks can be turned around quickly to ensure your organisation remains compliant. There is no administrative burden to you – we handle it all.
Not hiring through Supertemps?
No problem. We can still help you request and track DBS checks quickly and easily through our online web portal. How does it work?
- You’ll be guided through the application process, with handy tips at every step of the way.
- Explanatory help at each step to ensure the correct level of check is requested.
- Once your organisation is registered on the portal, you/your applicants will be able to add their personal details to the system.
- You’ll get an automatic email notification when it’s time to proceed to the ID check and will be prompted to ensure you get it right.
- The DBS tracking function lets you see the status of your applications at a glance, and you’ll get a notification as soon as the check is complete.
- It’s a simple and hassle-free way to be in control of your DBS checks – everytime.
Levels of checks we provide – click here
DBS check pricing – click here